Total Pageviews

Followers

Monday, June 30, 2014

The Final Cap Under The Old Blog's Name!


This is bittersweet. When I started this blog, I never thought that I would get as many visitors as I do. As the time went on, I realized that I was doing more and more of a variety than the magic caps that I had started with. This was because I wanted visitors to have variety but that wasn't the main reason. The truth is that once I started doing these daily cap events I had to find more pics and as I did new ideas came into my head and I used them as I couldn't keep coming up with "magic" themed ones day after day. This brings me to the bittersweet. I feel like as of tomorrow, its the begining of a new era. I decided to change the blog's name as lately its more than just magic and it was time to show that especially since as of now there are caps everyday. I hope you enjoy this cap I decided to do a Lexie Saga one as that was my first ever cap and the first one onv this blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment