Total Pageviews

Followers

Thursday, March 13, 2014

CAP 96

UPDATE: THIS CAP CAN BE FOUND USING THE HORRORVERSE LABEL AS IT AND ALL PREVIOUS PARTS ARE NOW LOCATED IN ONE HANDY POST! (5-29-14)

Hey all, here is cap 96. wow just 4 more to get 100 caps. wow all.
This one is Part 3 of the Horrorverse, There will be one more and then an aftermath. I might do a sequel some time soon as I might play around with "Classic Monsters!" We will have to wait and see if I choose to ever go that route!
 Also you will notice that this is the second cap today, I need to do multiple to hit 100 on Sunday, but planned to do that during the weekend, the real reason? I wanted this on the 13th as this is the first cap in the winding up the story arc set and the first ever HORRORVERSE cap just so happened to have been released on December 13th. Look at today's date :D I thought it was appropriate.

UPDATE II: There will NOT be an aftermath as of now, but the conclusion will be posted Sunday. (5-29-14)

No comments:

Post a Comment