Total Pageviews

Followers

Wednesday, December 31, 2014

LAST CAP OF 2014!

AND NOW, THE LAST CAP OF 2014 (WHICH IRONICALLY WAS DONE AFTER THE FIRST CAPS OF 2015, BUT FINISHED AFTER THE HUMOR CAP EARLIER!) THIS WILL ALSO BE THE LAST "MODEL" CAP ON THIS SITE!


I chose Mermaid Tide as it was the first cap of 2014. Also as you can see, in this new universe I kept my promise and have the Siren back.

So a lot of previous caps and characters were referenced and I stared at the images as I described them.I decided to re-post them here for easy reference in case you want to re-read them.
 The first one referenced was the original Siren which we actually saw once in the first ever Mermaid Tide cap here:
The next reference was the Genie from 3 wishes, yep she's back kinda (if you read the new cap you'd know what I mean). He only image appearance can be seen here: 
Finally, just because I referenced it right here in this very post, you can see the first cap of 2014 here:
See you guys in a few hours or so. 1 AM on this site (Eastern) and midnight on the new magic tg blog, 12:01 AM on the Best Blog, and 3AM Eastern I believe (forget the time I set) on the Story blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment