Total Pageviews

Followers

Friday, December 13, 2013

Happy Friday the 13th

UPDATE: This cap can be found by using the Horrorverse label and is now together with all the other parts except the unpublished finale which is coming Sunday! The only reason this post is still here is due to it being part of my December event and the same reason the others are to as they were all events!


 Day two of caps everyday for the rest of the year :O Plus I already finished and scheduled tomorrow's cap to! Hate the blood splatter effect! I messed it up.  This one was made after tomorrow's as I decided I wanted a cap just for TODAY as its Friday the 13'th as you read this, note: Its actually 2:06 am on the 12th as I write this. I'm sharing that info as to show how serious i am to do a cap everyday on this blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment