Total Pageviews

Followers

Monday, June 17, 2013

 Heres a cap I did for Chelsea Baker over at the haven. Due to writers block and rl issues i'm way behind on capbacks there sio most of my caps in the next week or two should be capbacks depending on how long it takes me to catch up.                                                                                                                                                                               

OOPS MIGHT HELP IF I ADD THE IMAGE HUH? LOL! 















   



I added this after a few flaws in the story were mentioned:




 "I should have clarified in the cap I admit, but by reptilian, I was seeing humanoid reptiles in this case I was seeing female version of the Spider-man villian the lizard. As you can see in the pic, the hands might be bigger due to claws but the arms are like a human. I usually try to stay vague sometimes in order to get the reader to use their imagination and then in other cases i just plain forget that people will imagine something so different that it doesn't make sense. Smiley "



And here is a pic of the Lizard:








No comments:

Post a Comment